Our company manufactures wooden window and balcony blocks on German technology of pine. For the production of window frames used a three-layer laminated veneer lumber thickness 82mm own production.
For the production of timber used board radial cut, which runs multi-processing cycle on imported equipment:
- Drying in special drying chambers to a moisture content of 10%
- Eliminating wood defects
- Splicing slats along the length miniship
- Calibration slats to glue
- Perekleivanie slats to press the adhesive PI-111 (made in Japan) by the class D4
- Final gouging rod
The result is a timber structure which has a higher strength as compared with the timber from the array and prevents any bending and ensures dimensional accuracy.
Projects window designs
Further processing of the finished window beam produced at the center of the corner «Unicontrol6» (Germany) in three stages:
- Cutting finger joints frames and sashes
- Profiling the internal profile frames and sashes
- Assembling frames and sashes (Hydraulic Clamps)
- Profiling the external profile of the valves.
Products used for coloring water-soluble coatings German company «Sikkens», designed specifically for painting windows.
Processing of products takes place in 4 steps:
- Hand sanding
- Impregnation primer-antiseptic dip
- Additional doshlifovka and seams sealant
- Colouring 2 coats by airless spray paint application device «Wagner» with an intermediate air drying in an oven conveyor type.
With a complete set of products using high quality components made in Germany: seals firms «Schlegel» and «Deventer», accessories ROTONTfirmy «RotoFrankAG». The use of these components ensures long and reliable operation of products.
Glazing window units used triple-pane windows. For insulating glass production company uses imported high-quality glass manufacturers. Possible to manufacture insulating glass with a variety of performance characteristics by using different combinations of glass: heat-, sun, hardened, heated, anti-noise, safe (triplex), vandal-proof, as well as the installation of the various properties of the films. Sealing of glass in a window unit carried sealant imported.