Legislation is determined that the project documentation for the construction of major buildings, in particular the future of your houses from glued beams or any other modern wood material, must necessarily contain 12 core units:
- «Explanatory Note»
- «The scheme of planning organization of land»
- «Architectural Solutions»
- «The design and space-planning decisions
- «Information on engineering equipment, network engineering and technical support, the list of engineering activities, content technology solutions»
- «The project construction organization»
- «The project organization demolition or dismantling of capital construction»
- «List of Environmental Protection»
- «Measures for Fire Safety»
- «Measures to ensure access for the disabled»
- «Estimates for the construction of objects of capital construction»
- «Other documentation in the cases stipulated by federal laws»
Documentation of construction engineering
If the site layout, exterior of the house and the main planning decisions are determined at the stage of the sketch, and specific architectural solutions and a number of technological solutions — in the architectural design stage, to determine the actual structural elements used in the construction is carried out stage — design engineering.
Design Engineering — is the development of auxiliary structures, components and elements, in particular the foundation, roof, ceilings and floors, waterproofing and other things for the implementation of architectural design. You must select the type of construction and its parameters, materials, design arrangement.
The result of this work is reflected in the following diagrams and drawings:
- scheme pile field or soil sampling;
- formwork drawings foundation, plinth beams or slabs;
- reinforcement scheme or reinforcement cages foundations and walls;
- arrangements of piles, pillars, columns, etc .;
- circuit structures of the roof, and others.